... #RichForever #Classic #ICantBelieveItsNotAnAlbum ...
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Friday, January 6, 2012
... Finally the Bawse Rozay drops his latest mixtape, Rich Forever, which has a few hometeam features as well as some other artists big in the game. I guess this is the closest we'll get 'til God Forgives.. drops.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
... here's a little glimpse of what a Jim Jones recording session is like. Here he explains his whole process while in the studio and how creates some of his hits. #sidenote anyone peep how he used the "Demons" instrumental through the whole visual.. swag.
... shoutouts to all the true tattoo headz out there. You know we ocassionally do the #TattoofaceTuesday segment right here on the blog n shxt, so we gotta support events like this. This weekend at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Miami there will be aen exhibition of a wide range of supreme tattoo artists from all over, head over there and network with some of the major names and schedule your own tattoo session ...
Hyatt Regency Hotel
400 South East Second Ave.
Miami, Florida 33131
... they finally drop some visuals for this thang. T.I.P. definitely ripped and tore the remix up tho, only right to shoot a video for this shxt. Don't forget about that Fxck Da City Up mixtape that T.I. just released as well ...
... I dunno how I just caught onto this song, and there's already a remix out for this shxt. This tune goes fxcking hammer in the club scene or in the subs of my vehicle.. tune madd forreal b. Above is the visuals for LoveRance's remix with 50 cent, and below is the remix featuring Young Jeezy and T.I.P. ...
"... Tell me whatchu know bout dis, tell me whatchu know bout dat ..."
... to be honestly, honest, I haven't gotten a chance to hear the whole Blue Slide Park even though I haven't heard any negativities about it. But definitely after hearing this track, I will put the album on my bucket list before the weekend starts. Latest visuals for "Of The Soul" ...
... these thangs are too sweet. I'm pretty amazed at the amount of hype that these shoes have been getting since it's release, especially seeing that they're such an affordable shoe. I'm definitely still looking for a size 9.5 in the "Christmas Day" pack that dropped last week, so holla if you got any extra pairs on the side. But anyways tho, this is just another look at they YOTD KDIV's. Still hasn't been a set release date.. but hopefully they won't be as hard to come by like all the other pairs (i.e. Weathermans, NERF's, etc.)...
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
... crazy how I was just helping @SupremeSwat on his quest for a pair of the first pair of Yeezy's. Doesn't help that Lil Tunechi gets caught courtside in a pair of Tan & Pink's... and fxckin' leopard pants. Whoa b ...
... Schoolboy dropped another hit to start the year off right. This tune features the great Kendrick and will be on the Habits & Contradictions project dropping on January 14th.
Sunday, January 1, 2012
... 20-fxckin-12 ...
01. T.I. – F*ck Da City Up (Intro)
01. T.I. – F*ck Da City Up (Intro)
02. T.I. – F*ck Da City Up(Feat. Young Jeezy) [Prod. By Chuck Deisel]
03. T.I. – Hot Wheels (Feat. Travis Porter & Young Dro) [Prod. By T-Minus]
04. T.I. – Loud Mouth (Feat. 2 Chainz) [Prod. By Valentino Khan]
05. T.I. – On Purpose (Feat. Trouble & Rich Kidd Shad) [Prod. By Jazzy & Mex Manny]
06. T.I. – Stunt’n Like A Fool [Prod. By Chizz]
07. T.I. – Pimp (Feat. Pimp C & Too Short) [Prod. By Cavi]
08. T.I. – This Time Of Night (Feat. Nelly) [Prod. By Mars]
09. T.I. – In A Nutshell (Feat. Lady G & Spodee) [Prod. By Will]
10. T.I. – Jeezy Speaks (Interlude)
11. T.I. – Who What When (Feat. Meek Mill) [Prod. By Toomp]
12. T.I. – The One [Prod. By Manny Fresh]
13. T.I. – Piss’n On Your Ego (Feat. B.o.B) [Prod. By Lil C]
14. T.I. – Harry Potter (D.O.P.E. Feat. T.I.) [Prod. By Hit Boy]
15. T.I. – I See Ghost’s (Feat. Future & Rocko) [Prod. By Lil C]
16. T.I. – I’ll Show You (Feat. Pusha T) [Prod. By Cut The Check]
17. T.I. – Oh Yeah (Feat. Trey Songz) [Prod. By Just Blaze]
18. T.I. – Popped Off (Feat. Dr. Dre) [Prod. By Dr. Dre]
19. T.I. – F*ck Da City Up (Outro)
... Rozay drops verses over two major hits from Weezy & Bruno Mars' "Mirrors" track and 2 Chainzzzz "Spend It". Peep it, and prepare yourself for this Rich Forever shxt ...
Spend It (Remix)
... this fxckin beat is too aggressive, #screamouts to Spaceghost on this shxt. We showed you the premier of this track at Grand Central on the Eve of New Years Eve. Here's the finished version ... via LongLiveASAP